<VV> nice day in VA

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Mon Mar 13 12:56:40 EST 2006

At 03:48 hours 03/12/2006, mhicks130 at cox.net wrote:
>Well I replaced my clutch cable this weekend and it only took 2
>days.  Nothing went wrong, I just kept getting distracted.

My excursion into the sunny weekend in the southwestern Shenandoah
Valley area involved "recommissioning" some stuff that's been stashed
for the winter.

...and the '62 convertible flunked a hard-harder test, sprayed brake
fluid onto the back of the pass side rear wheel.    It was the last
car checked, will have to wait a day or so before I can allocate time
to fix it.

Of course since that one brake line failed, the others are now
suspect.    I guess I need to buy a *decent* flaring tool kit.

tony..