<VV> Rewiring

Anil Mittal anil at anil.com
Sun Mar 12 19:34:06 EST 2006

Hi Paul,

      Since I am going through this right now I can tell you that for
what I wanted to do using new stock harnesses along with a Painless
Wiring Highway 21 Kit was the way to go. It is true to do without the
stock fuse block you need only extend those wires to new fuse block from
the existing harness. But I would never suggest using the kit to wire
your whole Corvair. Sure the wiring is in the kit but the repro
harnesses sold for the Corvair are exactly correct and work great. It is
pretty easy to use the stock harnesses as a foundation and add your
circuits on top. Thanks

Anil

Message: 9