<VV> Window regulator

Brown, David David.Brown at bsci.com
Mon Mar 13 10:05:58 EST 2006

It may be in the mechanism, but one of the most common causes for this
is worn vertical 'fuzzy' channels.  My 69 cp has been doing this for
some time on & off.  When it does, I take the leverage/pressure off of
the window by tilting it slightly & it then goes smoothly.  I'll replace
them eventually.
Dave
Corvair Houston