<VV> wiring harness

Rick & Janet Norris rickjanet at charter.net
Mon Mar 13 17:18:03 EST 2006

I used a Painless universal wiring harness on my 66 V8 Vair. It is a well
made piece with excellent quality wires and plenty long enough to do most
any car. It is also color coded to GM stock wiring and labeled every foot as
to where it comes from and where it goes. The instructions are well written
and easy to understand. The only mistake I made was not locating the fuse
box in the trunk. I plan to change that!
The only gripe I have is the really small wires with not much contrast
between the printing and insulation (such as a dark brown wire with black
printing) is impossible to read for this old fart! I need lotsa light and
serious magnification!!

Rick Norris
First President CORSA 1971
Email rickjanet at charter.net