<VV> So now that I have it running...

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Mon Mar 13 20:04:57 EST 2006

In a message dated 3/13/2006 5:44:13 P.M. Central Standard Time,
UltraMonzaWest at aol.com writes:

In a  message dated 3/13/2006 3:39:44 PM Pacific Standard Time,
daretocorvair at yahoo.com writes:

> the problem came when the turn  signal lights, and the
> gauge light up top between them turns on when  the
> engine is running, and ONLY then.  same with the
>  tail-lights.

****
Sounds  like you've got a mess under the dash.....these are being fed when
the
ignition is on!

Sounds like Ryan needs a CD with the 65 wiring diagram in color with all  the
individual circuits separated out for easy troubleshooting. I wonder where
he could get one of those???

_http://members.cox.net/corvairwiring/_
(http://members.cox.net/corvairwiring/)

Ned