<VV> Free Pile of Corsa Communiques!

Greenbrier Goon greenbriergoon at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 14 01:38:04 EST 2006

Okay.  We have a winner!  Larry Foreman.

Greenbrier Goon <greenbriergoon at yahoo.com> wrote:   Since someone out there accused me of being a "taker" on this list, I am GIVING away my collection of Corsa Communique magazines to the FIRST person to email me with their name and address.

It's about 70 or so copies from the mid-80's to the early 00's.

I'll even ship them for free. (This offer is for within the United States only)

Charles

P.S. If anyone is interested, I'm selling off some other Corvair stuff on Ebay
http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZthefladge

1963 Greenbrier for sale:
http://www.c-zone.net/northgte/greenbrierforsale.htm