<VV> Re: HI VOL OIL PUMP

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Tue Mar 14 07:20:20 EST 2006

well  with my bad memory i notice that the oil pump in my latest engine
seemed to turn with less effort from the drill  than the high volume pumps i used
before. a good makita 1/2 in drill used to really bog down when it picked up
the oil prime.  both engines happened to be running 40 lbs pressure with the
drill on the bench cold. i run them as i turn the crank slowly for a comeplete
turn , then put the distrib in and  start them up. that method has worked good
gor me for many years.
 i am not a "pro" shop , but do a lot of work for myself and friends of all
kinds over the years in my dungeon shop.  now moving it all this month to a new
location.  imagine packing up about  35 years of several hobbies and
moving...yikes!    a lot of all kinds of "stuff" l have will  go  away soon. i found
an am fm radio that was for an early firebird with a corvair front plate with
it i was going to use years ago in the only late convt i ever had on the road.
it is for sale as is (probaly needs work but works , no time to bench it)  for
$100 plus shipping usa postal money order only. reply soon! i will be on and
off as i can for the next few days.
anyhow i will endevor to stay online thruout these very busy times.
regards , tim colson