<VV> Corvair at BJ Palm Beach

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Tue Mar 14 10:11:08 EST 2006

Over ten years ago I saw $35k spent on a Corvair resto due to
sentimental value...the original owner wanted it to look and drive like
it did when he first picked it up in 1964... plus a few options like K-H
wires that he would have added at the time if he could have afforded it.
All completed by pros, so large checks were written and virtually all
parts used were NOS, not NORS.  The end result was a brand-spankin' new
Corvair.

Given the inflation over the past 10 years, I could readily see this
cost exceeding $50k today... but I don't see $100k either...

Bill