<VV> Corvair at BJ Palm Beach

ChiefTAM at aol.com ChiefTAM at aol.com
Tue Mar 14 10:03:05 EST 2006

In a message dated 3/11/2006 12:14:10 PM Central Standard Time,
shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca writes:

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/events/florida/vehicles/cardetail_list.asp?id=1
84391

I finally got around to getting into this website to look at these Corvairs
offered at Barrett-Jackson Florida.  I know there was comments on them, but  I
don't remember anyone commenting on the description of the late model.   Says
over $100,000 spent on restoration!  I don't know of any Corvair  hobbyist
that would spend that much on one of our cars!  Who would do that,  and really,
how could you spend that much on a Corvair?

Todd
Texas