<VV> oil leak

Stephen Demick sademick at citlink.net
Tue Mar 14 16:01:25 EST 2006

I have a nice  65 , 110 PG with 42,000 miles that leaks oil. The car runs great except for the oil leak. I took it out of winter storage today and had to add 1 quart of oil . It leaked on floor of storage garage. It's been leaking since I purchased 3 years ago and goes through about 1 quart per season. ( May thru Oct.) Any ideas on how much I should expect to pay to  get fixed? I had Bill Cotrofeld work on it 1 1/2 years ago but he was too busy to repair leak.