<VV> oil leak

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 14 16:19:24 EST 2006

Stephen,
  Ya gotta be more specific. Where is it leaking from? oil pan, front seal, rear seal, push rod tubes, oil pressure sender, oil cooler?

   This info is important in analizing the amount of work needed. None of these repairs except the seal by the trorque converter are long term projects. Some only take a few hours, others a day.

  mike kovacs

Stephen Demick <sademick at citlink.net> wrote:
  I have a nice 65 , 110 PG with 42,000 miles that leaks oil. The car runs great except for the oil leak. I took it out of winter storage today and had to add 1 quart of oil . It leaked on floor of storage garage. It's been leaking since I purchased 3 years ago and goes through about 1 quart per season. ( May thru Oct.) Any ideas on how much I should expect to pay to get fixed? I had Bill Cotrofeld work on it 1 1/2 years ago but he was too busy to repair leak.