<VV> Timing- quick one

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 15 11:52:10 EST 2006

No, Ryan, you don't have to remove the dist again. I'm assuming that you
have the engine running with the timing at about 4deg.
Disconnect the vac advance hose from the distributor. Then hook up your
timing light to cyl #! and with the engine running, twist the distributor
until you get the TDC mark on the pulley to line up with the 14 deg mark on
the rear housing. The lock the dist down and you're done.
Hope this helps.
Andy Clark
1966 140/4 Monza Sedan
1966 140/4 Yenko Clone