<VV> Aluminum headers

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Wed Mar 15 22:01:49 EST 2006

In a message dated 3/15/2006 6:43:21 PM Pacific Standard Time,
mhicks130 at cox.net writes:

I don't remember ever seeing these  before.

ebay item:  4621542356

No, but I love the little  feety prints on them - coooolllll...

That is the Eelco Logo - Used on a bunch of their "speed" parts back in  "the
day". I have seen a couple of sets of these. This set looks very nice. I do
wonder how a hot exhaust would affect the aluminum, however. I know Pontiac
used  some cast Aluminum headers on their early 60's cars - mostly drag cars,
though!  - Seth