<VV> insurance question (not Corvair specific)

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 17 17:58:16 EST 2006

< < While I have the legal requirement for insurance on both Corvairs, I
want insurance that will cover a theft or total loss. Does anyone have
any recommendations? > >

We have a 58 Porsche 356 daily (summer - 6 volt) driver that is insured for an agreed appraised value with an outfit that used to be California Casualty, through my wife's employment. Now they are
A+ Auto & Home Insurance Plus, http://www.myaplus.com.  We've had various claims over the years and never had a problem, but never a claim with a "collectable" -- I wouldn't anticipate a problem though.

Bill Strickland