<VV> Registration for Mosport is Now Open! Corvair Time Trials, Car Show & More!

RedBat01 at aol.com RedBat01 at aol.com
Sat Mar 18 08:06:46 EST 2006

Dear Corvair Enthusiast:  Registration for Mosport is now open!

The Northeast Corvair Council (NECC) is pleased to announce a Corvair Car
Display featuring Canadian Corvairs in Oshawa, Ontario, and Lapping Sessions and
Time Trials on the internationally-famous road course at Mosport International
Raceway.

These exciting events will take place on July 23rd and 24th, 2006, in
conjunction with the CORSA International Convention.  Oshawa is close to Buffalo, so
it's a great way to get into the convention spirit.

By proclamation of the mayor of Oshawa, the weekend has been declared
"CORVAIR DAYS."  The mayor is a Yenko stinger owner and has promised to roll out the
red carpet for all Corvair owners.  This will be a memorable and fun-filled
event. Don't miss it!

Did you say you would like to experience the excitement of a track event, but
aren't quite ready for time trials?  Then sign up for NECC's new "Taste of
the Track" program!  Details are provided in our registration package.

The Corvair Car Display is open to all Corvairs.  The Time Trials are open to
all Corvairs -- Stock to Full Race -- and all other marques meeting NECC
safety requirements.  "Taste of the Track" is open to all makes.

The Holiday Inn of Oshawa, our host, is offering a special NECC rate for
Friday night through Tuesday.  The rate is Cdn$109. Call the Holiday Inn directly
(905-576-5101) and be sure you say are with the "NECC" to receive this special
rate.

Registration forms for this exciting event are available on the NECC website.
 Follow this link to our Announcements page:

http://www.corvair.org/chapters/necc/page2.html

This page has additional information and links to mail-in registration forms,
which are provided in both pdf and doc format.   In addition, we're hoping to
offer online registration soon!   Al Lacki, NECC Web Guy  (a.k.a.
"redbat01 at aol.com")