<VV> Registration for Mosport is Now Open! Corvair Time Trials, Car Show & More!

Louis C. Armer,Jr. carmerjr at mindspring.com
Mon Mar 20 10:53:23 EST 2006

Hey Al, How far is Mosport from the Adams Mark in Buffalo? I had
thought that we would be
able to check in to the Convention hotel and be able to commute to
the NECC track event.
Chuck Armer
Darth Vair
WTBRT #112

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
At 08:06 AM 3/18/2006, you wrote:
>Dear Corvair Enthusiast:  Registration for Mosport is now open!
>
>The Northeast Corvair Council (NECC) is pleased to announce a Corvair Car
>Display featuring Canadian Corvairs in Oshawa, Ontario, and Lapping
>Sessions and
>Time Trials on the internationally-famous road course at Mosport
>International
>Raceway.
>
>These exciting events will take place on July 23rd and 24th, 2006, in
>conjunction with the CORSA International Convention.  Oshawa is
>close to Buffalo, so
>it's a great way to get into the convention spirit.
>
>By proclamation of the mayor of Oshawa, the weekend has been declared
>"CORVAIR DAYS."  The mayor is a Yenko stinger owner and has promised
>to roll out the
>red carpet for all Corvair owners.  This will be a memorable and fun-filled
>event. Don't miss it!
>
>Did you say you would like to experience the excitement of a track event, but
>aren't quite ready for time trials?  Then sign up for NECC's new "Taste of
>the Track" program!  Details are provided in our registration package.
>
>The Corvair Car Display is open to all Corvairs.  The Time Trials are open to
>all Corvairs -- Stock to Full Race -- and all other marques meeting NECC
>safety requirements.  "Taste of the Track" is open to all makes.
>
>The Holiday Inn of Oshawa, our host, is offering a special NECC rate for
>Friday night through Tuesday.  The rate is Cdn$109. Call the Holiday
>Inn directly
>(905-576-5101) and be sure you say are with the "NECC" to receive
>this special
>rate.
>
>Registration forms for this exciting event are available on the NECC website.
>  Follow this link to our Announcements page:
>
>http://www.corvair.org/chapters/necc/page2.html

CORSA Member
CORSA Tri-membership Chairman
Corvair Atlanta Member