<VV> FC fuel gage sender

vair65 at netzero.net vair65 at netzero.net
Sat Mar 18 19:58:46 EST 2006

Spence, I made a new stainless tank with stainless pickup tube for my rampy.  The
sending unit I purchased new, it is a universal unit that could easily fit an fc pickup tube.
I don't have the information on this computer but I do have it at work.  If you need it drop me
a line at khammett at stainlessfab.com
Keith Hammett

I need a sending unit for the fuel gage on a '64 Greenbrier. Old one is mostly
rust. I don't think they are reproduced and I have been told that the one for a
64/65 is different from the earlier ones. Anyone have one or any advice on
making something work? Are the newer ones really different?

Spence Sheoard