<VV> Dana Yenko Stinger

Mark Noakes mark at noakes.com
Sat Mar 18 20:41:47 EST 2006

While at the Performance Workshop, I wasn't quite willing to admit to Corvette and Lotus ownership as well, especially after that one guy per his Austin confession and associated ridicule...however I was at the Knoxville TN Corvette Expo this weekend and ran into the owner of the 67 Dana Yenko Stinger, Kasey Vandenburg of Maryville, TN who had his car on display.  He got quite a bit of attention.  We talked for quite a while.  I asked him if he was planning on going to the Yenko reunion...he said that he had been asked but had not decided as of yet.

I was quite struck by the fact that his car looked almost exactly like my 66 Monza...marine blue with black interior...except for the rather unusual and impressive engine...no Yenko specific body work.  I posted most of the pictures at the following link...a few more overview shots that have troubles that I have to try to get up there, but most at:

http://blog.mark.noakes.com/blog/danayenkostinger

I've seen those headers before but don't know where...comments?  Did that "140"  really put out 225hp???

Mark Noakes

Personal, hobby, enthusiast vehicles, work/school, nature/travel/art photography located at:

http://blog.mark.noakes.com/

"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is usually a difference."--Anonymous

Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.
-- Mark Twain.