<VV> bell housing, no. What is it? (no Corvair)

Terry Kalp tkalp at cox.net
Sat Mar 18 22:19:40 EST 2006

Actually the  Ford trans bolt pattern was the same up thu the 40's.   I have
a tranny I could measure, if the seller could come up with a dia.
measurement from the bell housing.   Not for a small block Chevy, they only
have bolts on 1/2 the bell housing and none below the starter.   May early
Olds, Caddie or Packard.  I am old and play with some old toys <G>.

Terry Kalp