<VV> Parking Fees at Host Hotel in Buffalo

Jeff Clark markii56 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 19 14:06:42 EST 2006

I've been receiving a lot of e-mails in reference to
parking fees at the Adam's Mark- Buffalo, the
convention's host hotel.  When you make your
reservations, you will be told that there is a daily
charge for parking.  PLEASE DISREGARD ANYTHING THE
OPERATORS TELL YOU IN REGARDS TO PARKING FEES.

CORSA negotiated a special deal with the local Adam's
Mark, part of which is that there is no charge to park
in the hotel garage for CORSA members staying at the
host hotel during convention week.  The reservation
operators are merely repeating the hotel's standard
operating procedure, which is to charge every "normal"
guest for parking (and Lord knows, we're not normal!).
 IF a charge for parking should still appear on your
bill at checkout, please find any of the committee
members, and we'll be glad to take care of it for you.
 We apologize for the confusion, and don't let it make
you hesitant to stay at the host hotel.  The Adam's
Mark- Buffalo is an outstanding facility, and it will
add a lot to your enjoyment of the convention.

Still greatly looking forward to meeting all of you in
July,

Jeff Clark, Treasurer
2006 Convention Committee