<VV> Front Turn Signal Bulb Number?

Jim McLott Jim.McLott at DOR.GA.GOV
Mon Mar 20 09:48:56 EST 2006

Anil,

According to my memory and page 10 of the specifications section of the
1966 shop manual supplement, it's 1157.

Jim McLott

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of Anil Mittal
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 9:16 AM
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Front Turn Signal Bulb Number?

Hello,

  For the life of me I cannot find what number bulb fits the front
turn signals on a 66 just below the bumper. I checked the shop manual
as well as Sylvania's website and cannot find the correct bulb. Does
anyone know what bulb this is off hand? Thank you.

Anil

are the property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/