<VV> Front Turn Signal Bulb Number?

Anil Mittal anil at anil.com
Mon Mar 20 09:57:59 EST 2006

Hi Jim,

  Thank you for your reply. I must be going nuts! I tried the 1157
but it did not fit in the socket of my front turn signal. I have
gotten more than one reply that 1157 is correct. I am now suspecting
that my bulb socket may be damaged. I am using directional assemblies
that I bought off of Ebay before I dissassembled my car so there is a
possibility that the socket itself may be damaged. Thank you!

Anil