<VV> RE: Convention parking

mopar at jbcs2.net mopar at jbcs2.net
Mon Mar 20 12:12:06 EST 2006

Jeff,
Are you saying there will be NO free parking available at all unless you
are a registered guest????????
I thought those staying elsewhere or commuting would be able to park in the
channel 17 parking lot for free. Will we be charged to park there??????
Gary Swiatowy

From: Jeff Clark <markii56 at yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: <VV> Parking Fees at Host Hotel in Buffalo

I knew, just as soon as I hit the "send" button,
that I should have mentioned something about trailer
parking!

For CORSA members staying at the Adam's Mark, there
will be a parking lot right across the street for
car trailer/ oversized vehicle/ vendor truck parking.
The lot will be provided at no charge to registered
guests, and will have 24/7 security patrols.

Jeff