<VV> 95 vs 110

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Mon Mar 20 22:43:31 EST 2006

How does a 95 engine compare with a 110 (paired with a 4 speed, on a '65) as far as drivability goes?  I know you're giving up a little HP but do you notice?  I've only driven a 110 and I don't think it's OVERpowered but it goes alright.  I wouldn't want to give up much "ooomph" over the 110 though.  I've an opportunity to get a 95 engine pretty cheap but I don't want to kill myself just to get it up to 110 standards.  I know the 95's have different heads to get a lower compression ratio.  I'm looking for qualitative as opposed to quantitative opinions here.  Thanks!

mike