<VV> Hotel Parking

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Mon Mar 20 22:48:14 EST 2006

Smitty Says:  This is getting hacked pretty hard but still leaves questions in my mind as well as that of others I have talked to.
  If I park my camper out at the camp ground and drive my Corvair from there to the convention where I am a registered for the event, Will I be allowed to drive it in and park with the other Corvairs, or will I have to stick it in some back lot somewhere.  Suppose someone else is staying at another hotel.  Will they be allowed to bring their Corvair on the property, or will they be denied access too?