<VV> oil pressure sender installation

jwcorvair at aol.com jwcorvair at aol.com
Tue Mar 21 00:54:23 EST 2006

I once mounted a dual pole VDO sender (one pole for a gauge, one pole for the warning light) on a 3/8 steel pipe thread nipple in the original oil pressure sender location. That worked nicely, but I always thought the sender was exposed to a flailing fan belt if it broke. I ended up using an adapt-a-bolt on with the right-angle adapter for the oil filter used when an air conditioner was installed. I liked that much better.

Regards,
Joe White (62 Sedan, 66 Porvair)
CORSA, RMC