<VV> RE: slam (limited Corvair)

grant young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 21 06:37:38 EST 2006

I think is it good to consider the source of any information as to whether
it has any validity. While Dobbs had some credibility, the fact that he
appeared on a comedian's show sort of diminished it for me. While I
wouldn't go so far as to say he is an idiot, both he and the host are on a
left wing network, and as such are probably not allowed to say anything
positive about things capitalist in nature.
the carbmeister

Just saw Lou Dobbs slam the Corvair on Bill Mahr's show tonight (taped
on the 17th.) Said that Nader was right with what he did on the Corvair.
Shows what an idiot he is.