<VV> YENKO VS STOCK

Rod Murray rmurray at mightyducks.com
Tue Mar 21 16:53:12 EST 2006

my compliments to all who contributed to the various articles in this
month's communique' re:  the yenko stinger.  Lots of terrific reading
material.  Not meaning to be critical, but one thing I didn't see (maybe
I missed it?) is a straight-up comparison and breakdown of the key
differences between the stinger package vs a stock corsa, along with the
specific results of each modification...might even throw in the fitch
sprint pkg on this if that info is available.  Any chance anyone on VV
might have this info?  More for my own curiosity than anything, but I'm
sure I'm not the only corvair novice that would find this interesting...

Many thanks, and vairy best,

Rod
66 monza vert...