<VV> YENKO VS STOCK

Flat6Vair Flat6Vair at insightbb.com
Tue Mar 21 19:56:07 EST 2006

I sent a long response to Rod -- recapping what was discussed earlier this
month.

Most info <except Jim Davis detail reply may be found at one of these three
sites

Gary Aube's site
http://www.corvaircorsa.com/yenko11.html

Ed Cunneen's site
http://www.copo.com/Stinger-Parts-Listing.htm

and Bryan Blackwell's site
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/stinger.html

As to the Fitch Sprint -- Closest in HP rating to the Stage I Yenko.  Fitch
rated it at 155hp.  Chrome air breathers, tromebone exhaust, timing advance.
Rest of the mods were not to make the car look more like a sports car, but
more for being a Gran Touring car -- quick steering, tall man seat adapters,
grab bar for the navigator,  lights.  Different markets.  Yenko -- Club
racing ; Fitch - Rallying.  My impression.

tim mahler
62,68 Fitch Sprints
#3 Goodwrench Yenko Clone
Buried in Snow <but not as much as those in the great plains>