<VV> Watkins Glen New York -Schuyler Co. Anyone live near there? (minimal Corvair)

Bill & Dana Young vze4z5cb at verizon.net
Tue Mar 21 17:05:21 EST 2006

Hello. I am considering buying a Chevy Van from a place in Watkins Glen, N.Y. (Schulyer Co.) to haul my Corvair when needed and to travel to Corvair events in.Looking for someone to look it over within the next day or so. I'd hire a car check company if time wasn't of the essence, but that may take a few days to arrange and the van may be sold.

I'll gladly pay for gas and lunch for any taker !
Please contact me off list

VZE4Z5CB at Verizon.Net

Thanks, Bill