<VV> Parking at Buffalo convention

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Tue Mar 21 21:59:22 EST 2006

At 02:04 hours 03/21/2006, mhicks130 at cox.net wrote:
> >------------------------------
><snip>
>If I use Priceline and find a place down the road for 39 bucks a
>night, how much more money do I have to waste on the vendors?
> >------------------------------
>
>Oh now Tony, it's not waste!  Our vendors have nothing but the
>finest Corvair wares for sale.  God bless 'em.
>
>That's good economical reasoning and on a purely logical scale you
>are correct.  You are trading a certain ammount of fun/convinience
>for cash.  Sensible I say.

It's mostly a matter of juggling figures and finances and convenience
in order to be able to attend.

I'd *love* to be able to stay at the host motel, but in some
instances it's simply not within my budget.   I still want to
participate, so I either have to finagle something or wait until the
next one comes along.

I'd rather find a way to attend *and* waste some money on those
vendors.      Now that JR has brought the motel situation to my
attention, I'm back to kicking other ideas around...

Sux being me sometimes but that's life.

tony..