<VV> Whatd'yapack (Mechanically) for the trip?

ncwitte at wittelaw.com ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Tue Mar 21 21:10:03 EST 2006

Ditto.  I suppose you could add a spare fuel pump to the list, and points if
you're in Smitty's "no newfangled electric lights for me" camp.  More important
is to make sure everything is in good working order before you travel.  If
you're just putting the finishing touches on big mechanical changes the night
before you're supposed to leave, consider renting a trailer.

Norm Witte