<VV> Whatd'yapack (Mechanically) for the trip?

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Mar 22 14:29:00 EST 2006

I did add the fuel pump suggested by Norm and others.  I'll note
regarding the points that

"Complete distributor and timing light (I use electronic ignition and
have tried to swap out the point plate at night - yes it was the
reluctor)"

is already on the list.  I'll add one other thought - use some common
sense.  Typically I travel in fairly densely populated areas, so the
likelihood of really needing to fix a car by the side of the road is
quite low.  If I were traveling through more remote areas, or going to
a competitive event, taking some tools along would be a good idea.

I'll reiterate, tho, that if you have doubts about the car making it,
don't drive it.  Fix it, then enjoy the trip.  Hope all of the
convention goers this year do just that!
Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa