<VV> 140 power increase

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Wed Mar 22 19:10:02 EST 2006

<snip>

This invloves cutting the gasket "step" to reduce the distance from the
piston to the "Step"  in the combustion chamber.  You then adjust CR  by
removing
metal from the pocket.  0.032"  is minimum  distance....closer the better.

Huh?  Whuzzat?  What pocket where?  The gasket "step" is the  step that goes all around the cylinder/head interface, right?  The other step you mention is the odd little shape in the combustion chamber??  Where's the pocket?  The area in the combustion chamber that's not "step"??  I know I sound like an idiot but I just want to get the nomenclature right.  Thanks!!

mike