<VV> Stock Class Tires

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 23 17:51:50 EST 2006

I am seeing cars bumped up a class just for tires - even now, and fewer in
STOCK.  Perhaps that day (rule relaxation) is not far off?

At this time, I still run stock.  I'd like to see more than 2 others in the
same class with me - as was the case at the Iowa "mini".

So, any of you folks reading this who have anything to do with writing
autocross rules, please give this some thought.

Later, JR