<VV> Re: NECC 2006 Events ((NECC Website Update!)

RedBat01 at aol.com RedBat01 at aol.com
Thu Mar 23 19:17:31 EST 2006

Thanks Tom!  Yes, the registration forms for the NECC time trials at Pocono
and Mosport are available on-line at the NECC website.  I posted the Pocono
forms just a few minutes ago.  Folks who are on our mailing list will be
receiving - or have already received - the forms by way of US Postal mail.  But if you
didn't get them in the mail, then just log onto our website and print out a
copy!  As Tom suggested, you can find the registration forms at:

http://www.corvair.org/chapters/necc/page2.html

Al Lacki, NECC Website Guy

--- In fastvair at yahoogroups.com, "Tom Willcox" <bakwudz at ...> wrote:

> The North East Corvair Council--putting Corvairs on the track since 1974
>
> POCONO
>
> Friday, May 12 Time Trials and practice laps at Pocono Raceway, Long Pond,
PA
> Friday, May 12, 2006
> New this year:  We'll be on the high-speed North Course! Registration is
open--see our website for details and contact info.