<VV> Competitive "Senior" drivers

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 24 00:42:41 EST 2006

Chuck,

I thought that was an SS car you were driving disguised to look like Darth
Vair.

SS = Spectacular Spin.

GGG

Perhaps the subject line should start with the word "overly"?

Hey, I look forward to seeing you and all the racers in Buffalo.  I can't
get there for the track event, but will be at the autocross - just have to
sort out which car to drive as I don't really want to "up class" for the
first time and no practice in the car at a National event.

Later, JR