<VV> Re: Tirez and stock classes

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Fri Mar 24 14:28:36 EST 2006

In a message dated 3/24/2006 9:23:43 AM Pacific Standard Time, pp2 at 6007.us
writes:

> So my vote would be to allow alternate wheels in stock classes so long as
> they were steel and found in the GM inventory, perhaps limited to a 195
> section width and H speed rating to keep it affordable. This would allow a
> lot of choices for autocrossing while keeping that pristine set of 13"
> wheels and tires for shows.

****************************
Personally, I agree with Smitty and others....leave the stockers alone!

What do you care if you're in another class...and maybe don't place so
well....unless you're going for the Eddy award?

Take your car and run it!  If you ask / mention to most anyone out
there...CORSA   INTERNATIONAL AUTOCROSS   WINNER

You'll get a blank stare!  LOL!

My only requirement for running..is that I have a car I can place well
in...overall!

In 2001....I almost beat Warren LeVeque....I did beat  Harlan Coburn....BUT
the only person I wanted to beat and mattered.......was SMITTY!
[ I did do a sloooooow  1st lap....to give him hope!!! ]  GGGGG  He was in
his 64 wagon  and I in my  beach buggy....

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt    Corvair Info!