<VV> Special Corvair Event

Bernie Livengood bernielivengood2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 24 17:07:37 EST 2006

If memory serves me right in the early 60's, GM built
1% more powertrain coponents than autos actually
built, the number of X motors thats crossed my path
for rebuilding over 40+ yrs bares that out.  I was all
to happy to build 7 corvair engines ( 5 straight and 2
with gear reduction drives)  They're all still
airworthy today!  Bernie