<VV> Special Corvair Event

Norman C. Witte ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Fri Mar 24 11:27:19 EST 2006

I didn't realize there was an engine shortage.

As a counter-argument, the more Corvair motors that are in operation, the
more demand there is for parts to repair those motors.  I suspect that the
life cycle for Corvair car bodies is shorter than that for engine blocks and
heads, and that there will always be a surplus of rebuildable motors.

Any airplane guy offers me big bucks for the broken 110 in my garage, that
sucka's gone!

Norm

mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/