<VV> Tear-down III (was Rebuild II)

Cliff Tibbitts tibbitts at qx.net
Sat Mar 25 16:12:06 EST 2006

Not sure who if anyone Matt was aiming that one at, but it hit me right
between the eyes.  If it's true, "we learn from our mistakes" then I must be
a genius by now, because, I have sure made some doozies as of late.  Anyway,
mine is going back together for about the 4th time, so Stephen, you still
have a way to go.

Cliff Tibbitts
Lexington, KY