<VV> Thems wuz the daze [ no Vair unless you raced it!]

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 27 18:41:28 EST 2006

Hey Seth,
  You ain't old, you're just...ahhh...I forgot.

  Chuck Kubin

Sethracer at aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 3/27/2006 3:08:17 PM Pacific Standard Time,
UltraMonzaWest at aol.com writes:

So, I built a 34 Ford 3 window CP chopped / channeled..394 OLDs, set back
10" from original location, with stick Hydro, 50 Olds rear susp. [ coils for
easy preloading of tires / early 3 link susp.], 2400 lb weight. To get the
power to the pavement..5.38 gear in the rear with 8" recapped "Cheater
Slicks"
by "Hurst Tire" in San Diego......name familiar....gggg The ONLY thing we
didn't do in the backyard.....the Headers..[ we cleaned up and painted the
Muffler Shop in exchange for them]

Okay - I take it back - I'm not old! You guys are old! - Seth