<VV> Special Corvair Event

sarahvair at juno.com sarahvair at juno.com
Mon Mar 27 19:34:14 EST 2006

Hey all,
I just got another email from Kip with Corvair Fly In group.  Below is his message:
I'd also like to ask you if there is anyone in the area who would be
interested in helping organize the automobile side of the event?  EAA
insurance policies make it kind of a pain for a chapter to co-sponsor an
event unless the other entity has comprehensive event insurance as well, so
I'm not asking for formal co-sponsorship. But the car side of things is
something we are less familiar with, and a few experienced 'hands' would be
a great help. Please let me know if you can make any suggestions.

So if anyone is interested in helping him set the "Corvair" side of it up his email is: gardner.698 at osu.edu
Sarah