<VV>Windage Tray (minimal Corvair) - Humor

Garth Stapon corvair2 at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 27 19:37:13 EST 2006

Hey Tony:

You already are on my hero list, but any more talk like this and we will have to ban you to the Mopar list.

Just kidding......

Funny thing is Lido Iocca admitted in his book that it was common knowledge in Detroit that Chryco made the best engines and transmissions in the 60's & early 70's.  (71)

Before you all flame me, please remember that he was a Ford guy and from his days with Mr. Shelby, I think he knew a thing or two about performance.

I wonder if that is why today those Hemi Cudas are fetching more than a classic Vette.

Regards, Garth

Tony said...