<VV> electrical assistance!!!

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Mon Mar 27 23:14:10 EST 2006

In a message dated 3/27/2006 7:55:33 PM Pacific Standard Time,
A65CORVAIR at COMCAST.NET writes:

> Any thoughts on where I should go from here?  Please!

This is where you need the wiring diagrams...online.....free.....  OR
contact  aeroned at aol.com  for a CD  with NEW   COLORIZED  diagrams!

You say:    "Thinking I had a bad connection I turned
to check the cables to see a large cloud of smoke coming from the engine
compartment. I quickly disconnected the jumper cables ( yes they were
correctly hooked up )and saw that the power cable going to the firewall
connector was red hot and had melted the plastic off the cable"

What Firewall connnector?  Sounds like the car has been modified?

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt    Corvair Info!