<VV> Tired of Tires 13 inch options..blah..blah..blah

Tim Verthein minoxphotographer at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 28 04:40:06 EST 2006

I just bought a set of Cooper Corbra GT's for my '64.
I noticed Cooper is a brand that seems to be missing from Tire Rack.  I
got 195/70/13. They look good, so far seem to drive great, and turns
out I had a local Cooper dealer (who did have to order them). Might be
another option for many, but I did notice that t his size is now
"limited availability" as they're being discontinued..although several
other 13" sizes are available.

Tim in Bovey

===
You *can* repair a flip-flop with a capacitor!
===