<VV> "Old" Racers

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Mar 28 00:29:27 EST 2006

In a message dated 3/27/2006 8:08:02 PM Pacific Standard Time,
vairologist at verizon.net writes:

Smitty  Says:  If them guys are old, what does it make me.  First Street
Drag car was a 39 Chev with hot 216  Stovebolt in it.  I had already  been racing
three years when Olds came out with their Hi Comp Rocket 88.   Every time I
uncork Spike I think how wonderful it would have been to have had  him back in
those days.

I looked up "Old" in the dictionary, Smitty. There was your picture!  -Seth