<VV> KB *eutectic pistons? & deja vu

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Tue Mar 28 21:29:57 EST 2006

I ask this here instead of fastvairs, as I need to rebuild a 140 streeter
engine, and will stay under 6000 rpms with about 9/1 compression, N/A, so I
think of VVairs as the correct crowd... medium laid back streeter guys.

Whats the latest skinny on the Keith Black "hyper" eutectic pistons?  ready
for prime time?

.... the real reason for asking is that this will entail sending my whole
summer's fun budget to that guy in the upper west coast " flood plane" state
.... it's his turn in my purchasing barrel .....  I have read his
newsletter, but I guess if he has any updated input here would be a good
time to let me know ...

........ if anyone has any really bad things to warn me about... it might be
good to go off list, I will weigh all inputs carefully ...