<VV> engine removal (how high?)

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Tue Mar 28 22:52:52 EST 2006

In a message dated 3/28/2006 5:43:42 P.M. Central Standard Time,
monza63mo at peoplepc.com writes:

I have 4  floor jacks that extend to 21".  Will that be high enough?  I guess
 the bottom line question is what is the suggested body height from the
ground  to safely allow for an engine removal?

Art,

Get as high as is safe, I'm talking about the car. The minimum height that
you'll need will depend on the height of the cart on the jack. Your jack stands
 should be good, get them up as high as they'll go.

Ned