<VV> VV My son, the war, roadside bombs,no politics, no Corvair

John Miller jncmiller at mchsi.com
Tue Mar 28 20:13:00 EST 2006

I have been asked  for a land address for Josh. He doesn't have a current APO so you can use this land address for him and I will forward them to him.
 Josh Miller
1021 21st Street
Boone, Iowa
50036

Thank you all so very much
Josh was flown back to the US yesterday from Germany to a hospital on the East Coast (I can't recall the name at the moment). The surgeons in Germany claim to have successfully removed all the schrapnel. They also found his rotator in his shoulder was broken along with the arm, wrist, and knee. He is stable and doing much better. His commanding officer called and said Josh was an excellent soldier and that he had planned to make Josh team leader. Also that he was put in for several medals. Either way he will be eventually be returning to Fort Cambell, Kentucky and released from service. He is in reasonable good spirits.